Don’t Miss Out! Show Off Your Brand & Merchandising Innovations in the All-New Destination Retail.
Retailers crave in-store innovation and are looking for new ways to drive year-round category incrementality now more than ever. Destination Retail provides a prime opportunity to share your brand and merchandising innovations with key retail decision-makers, helping them solve this challenge.
Destination Retail 2021: Bigger, Better and Focused on Growing Year-Round Sales.
The 2021 Destination Retail experience is significantly enhanced with new features:
- An expanded footprint, which has doubled in size to 5,000 square feet
- A prime location on the show floor in front of the South Hall main entrance and access to Destination Retail from the aisles of the show floor.
- Multiple new areas highlighting holidays and seasonal events, including National Candy Month
- New displays of large & small format front-end solutions, including technology disruptors
- Ongoing learning sessions and demonstrations focused on retail and merchandising trends
- Scannable QR codes that enable quick access to additional information and easily connect Destination Retail exhibitors with retailers
- Additional marketing support to drive retailers to Destination Retail
The 2021 Sweets and Snacks Expo is now accepting submissions for limited placement of temporary displays and semi-permanent fixtures. For more information, contact ExhibitHelp@Convexx.com.
Criteria for entry:
- Submitted displays must not be in market prior to June 2020.
- Companies may not submit more than two displays per brand.
- Each submission will include additional information for use in scannable QR codes.
- Early Bird: $600 per submission received before May 14, 2021.
- Standard Submission: $800 per submission.